Microsoft CRM Consulting and Development Services
Cloud Nine Solutions has been working with Microsoft CRM for several years and we've provided solutions in a broad range of industries. We've created two custom solutions that we're selling all over the United States. In order to prove the CRM's value, we would like to offer an evaluation of the solution and an give Cloud Nine an opportunity to prove our value to your organization.
Cloud Nine's Live
Evaluation Program for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Is Dynamics CRM a fit for your business? The following process allows you and your team to experiment with the system following training on basic functionality that you will use over a 30 day trial period.
1. Cloud Nine sets up a 30 day live, evaluation environment and will give up to 5 staff members access to the system.
2. You must
provide first name, last name and email address for each staff
person If you wish to access the system “from within” Microsoft
Outlook, this requires the installation of an Outlook Plug-In on
each PC. This can be done remotely by our staff in 15-20
minutes per PC. Without the Outlook plug-in, the system is
accessed via Internet Explorer.
3. Cloud Nine will provide 3 hours of internet based training for your team. This will consist of 2 hours of training the next business day after the system is set up, and 1 hour of additional training 1 week later.
4. If more training is needed or desired, or if you wish us to modify the system or build reports / dashboards, this will be billable at our rate of $150 per hour per our engagement letter.
5. Cloud Nine will have free, 15 minute, weekly check in calls to see how you are progressing and using the system.
6. We suggest that you make a decision to subscribe to Dynamics CRM On Demand by the 25th day of the trial so that you can activate the subscription by the deadline. All data entered will carry forward into the live subscription model. You can elect to receive invoices from Microsoft or you may pay by credit card each month.
7. Both companies will have a better idea of
how you can more fully use the system and we will provide additional
training along with an estimate for customizations if needed.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM On Demand: $34 per month per user. Your subscription is held directly with Microsoft.
Cloud Nine’s role is to provide support, customizations, training, custom code, system interfaces, and other modules.
- $450 for 3 hours training (required to participate in our trial)
- Optional - 60-90 minutes for Outlook Plug In Installations $150-$225.
- No charge for initial setup
- Additional training and services provided on demand
Developing solutions in the cloud is our passion and we appreciate you taking the time to visit our website. Feel free to call anytime at 423.629.6297.